MA-3000 Teflon Joint and Flowcell cleaning
(2) Put all the teflon joints and flowcell components in a beaker
(3) Pour a neutral detergent in the beaker until all parts are completely covered
Recommend a 1% Alconox Solution
(4) Sonicate for at least 30 minutes
(5) Remove all components from the detergent and wash each part with DI Water
(6) Put rinsed parts into a beaker of 10% Nitric Acid Solution and sonicate for another 30 minutes
(7) Remove from the HNO3 solution and rinse with DI Water
(8) Towel dry with Kimwipes, blow dry with compressed air and/or allow to air dry until completely dry.
RA-4300FG+ Flowcell Cleaning
Disconnect the Teflon joints of the AFS optical system, and loosen the four screws fixing the cell (in the red circles). Also loosen the three screws on the left side (in the blue circles). Remove the plates. Remove the Teflon connection on the ...
MA-3 Solo Detector Flowcell Removal and Cleaning Instructions
The attached PDF are the instructions to remove, disassemble, and clean the detector flowcell of the MA-3 Solo instrument.
Cleaning the flowcell on the RA-4300A
This procedure will explain how to clean the detector flowcell on the RA-43000A system. First, open the optical system box, and remove the four screws holding the cell in place. Remove the tubing from the inlet and exit and remove the flowcell ...
MA3000- Cleaning the Cell
The attached PDF can be used to disassemble and clean the flowcell(s) on the MA-3000. Please note there are 2 generations of the MA-3000, the instructions are slightly different according to the version you have, pay special attention to the order of ...
RA-4500 Flowcell Cleaning
This procedure will explain how to clean the detector flowcell on the RA-4500 system. First, open the optical system box, and remove the four screws holding the cell in place. Remove the tubing from the inlet and exit and remove the flowcell assembly ...