WA-5F Optical Calibration with slope correction
Adjusting the sensitivity of the optical system
* Because this adjustment needs to be made when the system is in normal condition, ensure
to conduct overhaul work (cleaning or replacing the primary side line of the optical system)
1) After one hour has passed since the system is turned on, open the Maintenance screen.
Then select [Parameter 2] tab and click [Optical Adjust] in AFS settings. Enter Passcode "0219" if required.
2) Click [SPAN] in Ref settings to automatically adjust the voltage of the Ref detector to 4.0V.
3) Enter 0.1 in the Sig field on the lower right to temporarily set the voltage of the Sig detector to 0.1V.
4) Take about 2.0 ng (of the standard gas) from the MB-1 and carry out measurement to check the slope of the calibration curve (PEAK analysis) in LOW mode. If the slope of the calibration curve is outside the allowable range of 6E+00 – 8E+00, change or enter a D.P value of between 20 and 120 in the SPAN field of the Sig settings so that the slope of the calibration curve falls within the allowable range.
* The D.P setup value is proportional to the slope of the calibration curve.
Check your calibration point again, and repeat steps if necessary.
Preparing Trace Level Calibration Standards
These instructions are specifically for preparing mercury standards at trace levels for the NIC RA-4300FG+ and previous models. These instructions will only work with the NIC direct purge systems and are not intended for use with other analyzers. ...
WA-5F User's Manual
The attached PDF is the WA-5F User's instrument and software instruction manual. Not to be confused with the WA-5A Manual. Maintenance and Troubleshooting procedures for the WA-5F can be found in this manual.
RA-4500 Digestion Block Heater Calibration
The attached PDF is the instructions for calibrating the heaters for the digestion block to ensure proper sample digestion. This calibration should be performed once a year.
Model WA-5A User's Instruction Manual
The attached PDF is the Model WA-5A User's Instruction instrument and software manual. This is not to be confused with the WA-5F Instrument. Maintenance and troubleshooting procedures can be found in this manual.
LP-WA User's Manual
The attached PDF is the User's Manual for the optional LPG Vaporizer unit (LP-WA) for the WA-5 series instruments.