1. Power on the RA-4300 and open the software
2. Open Run→Maintenance
3. Place a blank tube in position 1, 47, and 77
4. Under the Motor Auto Test (photo below)
In "Bubbler Side" Field Enter "1" →Press Enter; after the arm has moved into position and stopped moving press the "+10mm" button. This will move the bubbler down to 10mm above the top of the test tube.
5. Evaluate if the bubbler needs to move more clockwise/counterclockwise to be in the center of the tube
Please note the Peek bubbler can be bent slightly at the bottom, when evaluating how much it needs to move use the top of the bubbler near the cap, not the bottom tip.
6. Make adjustments under the "Parameter" tab.(Photo Below) You will need to enter Password: 0219 and hit Enter.
7. Once in the Parameter section, you will go to the "System" tab and use the "PMC" section to make adjustments.
8. You will want to make small adjustments in increments of +/- 10. After your adjustment entry, hit Enter and then return to the Motor Auto Test section seen in Step 4.
9. Repeat Step 4 using the same Bubbler Side position 1, hit the +10mm button again and see if the adjustment you made was enough adjustment or if additional adjustments need to be made. If additional adjustments need to be made repeat steps 4-8 until the bubbler is near the center of the tube.
10. Once position 1 has been dialed in, proceed to position 47 using the same steps in 4 thru 8 to make adjustments. These adjustments should be very small, +/- 2 is all that should be needed. It should be noted, more often than not no adjustments are needed in the outer rings if position 1 is good.
11. Once 47 is adjusted, proceed to position 77 and repeat the same tests and adjustments. Once again, after adjustments are made to 1 and 47, it is very likely that position 77 will need no additional adjustments.
12. After completing the adjustments to position 77, you will need to go back to Step 4 and check position 1 one more time to see if the outer ring adjustments made too much difference with position 1.
13. After adjustments, please close out of the maintenance screen and proceed with operations. Check to
make sure the first sample is meeting proper alignment.